Downloading and playing the Somatics classes on your computer is straightforward. However, many people prefer to play the classes on their mobile devices.
If you are using an Android device, you likely have a file management system already installed, and will be able to download the classes directly to your device. However, due to the file size, you may prefer to save the MP3s in cloud storage.
iPhones and iPads do not have file management systems, so you cannot download the classes directly to these devices. If you would like to play the classes on your iPhone or iPad, follow the instructions below:
1. Download the Dropbox app to your mobile device and create an account.
2. Once in the Dropbox app, create a new folder where you will save your Somatics class files.
3. Purchase the Somatics class from somaticmovementcenter.com.
4. Open your email receipt and click on “Get digital purchases.”
5. Click on the “Download” button next to each file, and select “Save to Dropbox.”
6. Dropbox will automatically open in a browser window and prompt you to sign in. After you have signed in, you’ll be able to save each file. In the top of the window, you can click on “Change location” to select the Dropbox folder where you want to save your class files.
7. Open the Dropbox app to access the class files.
8. *If you also use Dropbox in your computer browser, make sure you use the same login to set up the Dropbox app on your mobile device. Then, you’ll have the option of downloading the class files to Dropbox on your computer, and simply accessing them on your mobile device.