Clinical Somatics Audio Class Downloads
In these Clinical Somatics classes, you’ll learn how to release chronic muscle contraction, relieve muscle and joint pain,
improve posture, retrain muscular patterns, alleviate common musculoskeletal conditions, and prevent injuries.
Start learning today! Just purchase, download and play.
These instructional audio recordings are available to download as digital MP3 audio files.
Learn Somatic Exercises at Home
Join Clinical Somatic Educator Sarah Warren St. Pierre as she guides you through Clinical Somatics exercises in the comfort of your home. Through detailed instruction, Sarah teaches you precisely how to practice the movements and how to get the most out of each exercise. When you stand up at the end of each class, your muscles and your mind will feel completely relaxed.
If you have already had private sessions or attended Somatics workshops, these recordings will help you enhance your home practice. You can select a class or class series that addresses your individual needs.
If you are using an Android device, you likely have a file management system already installed, and will be able to download the classes directly to your device. However, due to the file size, you may prefer to save the MP3s in cloud storage.
iPhones and iPads do not have file management systems, so you cannot download the classes directly to these devices. If you would like to play the classes on your iPhone or iPad, follow the instructions below:
1. Download the Dropbox app to your mobile device and create an account.
2. Once in the Dropbox app, create a new folder where you will save your Somatics class files.
3. Purchase the Somatics class from somaticmovementcenter.com.
4. Open your email receipt and click on “Get digital purchases.”
5. Click on the “Download” button next to each file, and select “Save to Dropbox.”
6. Dropbox will automatically open in a browser window and prompt you to sign in. After you have signed in, you’ll be able to save each file. In the top of the window, you can click on “Change location” to select the Dropbox folder where you want to save your class files.
7. Open the Dropbox app to access the class files.
8. *If you also use Dropbox in your computer browser, make sure you use the same login to set up the Dropbox app on your mobile device. Then, you’ll have the option of downloading the class files to Dropbox on your computer, and simply accessing them on your mobile device.
Learn gentle, highly effective Clinical Somatics exercises in the comfort of your home
Clear, detailed instruction allows you to get the most out of each movement
Select the class or class series that addresses your individual needs
Start learning today! Download the MP3 audio files and play them on your computer or mobile device
Instructional Audio Recordings
Join Clinical Somatic Educator Sarah Warren St. Pierre as she guides you through a series of seven Clinical Somatics movement classes in the comfort of your home. At the end of each class, you’ll feel a wonderful sense of release in your muscles and overall relaxation.
Most musculoskeletal pain is the result of chronically tight muscles. In order to get lasting relief, you need to engage in an active learning process to train your nervous system to release this chronic muscular contraction.
Seven audio classes plus a Daily Practice class
Want to learn more about Clinical Somatic Education?
Click here to start at the beginning and learn the basics of Clinical Somatic Education.
Click here to check out the Somatics blog!